Digital Media Executive
If you have a sound thing of all things digital, and know exactly how and what social media marketing requires, go ahead and click submit!
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events..
5 Apr, 2019